Tuesday, June 16, 2015

TravelScoot Junior and Polio

From Anna:

My TS Junior arrived, my husband (the soon to be wrangler, love that Elizabeth) put it together in a flash. The dog helped a bit as you can see by the pic. I have read everything you all have written with great interest as it is very helpful. Thanks!!

We live on a not so smooth dirt road - No problem! It went up a gravel incline to the road very easily. I felt like I had to lean in places and it was a bit "nervy" at first, but I'll get the hang of it. And we had a practice session putting it in the back of our Subaru. Handle bars down, battery off, and I can lift it myself if I have to. CI would rather not though, so am keenly listening to what everyone else is doing.

Is anyone else out there a polio survivor?

To participate in this conversation (and many more!) join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/ElizabethsTravelScoot



No comments:

Post a Comment