Saturday, May 24, 2014

TravelScoot in Honda Odyssey

I have a new way of loading my TravelScoot into my Honda Odyssey minivan.  My hubby removed the seat behind the driver's seat.  This way I don't have to lift the scoot as high as I would to put it in the back of the van.


I start by leaning the scoot back on the rear wheels, and putting the front wheel into the van, like this:


Then I pick the scoot up by the back of the seat and lift it in.  This keeps me from having to lift the whole weight of the scoot at once.  I've been doing it this way for months now and it's working really well.


2 comments:

  1. This comment was actually posted originally by Linda S. Somehow my finger slipped and I accidentally deleted it. Sorry, Linda!

    That's the way I put my Scoot in the back of my van--front wheel first. The trick is to keep that wheel pointed the direction I want it to go when lifting the back. Do you have any good tricks for that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I turn the front wheel in the direction I want the scoot to go in before I lift the back. It's tricky, but I get it to work.

      Delete