Sunday, November 21, 2010

Hip Replacement Surgery and the TravelScoot



Sheila from Massachusetts is having hip replacement surgery in December, and wants to know if anyone has tips on how to get on/off her TravelScoot after surgery. Her thought is to bring it into rehab and have them take a look and figure out how she can get on without dislocating her new hip. She's got a cruise planned for the end of January so she's really motivated to figure this all out.


If you have tips for Sheila please post them in the comments or email them to me, elizabeth@ifisher.com.  Thanks!



1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure what you will be able to do, but try this. I have some balance issues and have had a hard time getting on and off the scoot. I removed that little canvas carry all at the bottom.Now I simply lean on the handles and step one foot into the triangle area, sit down and then move that foot out of that area.

    ReplyDelete