Monday, November 15, 2010

Scooting for Dollars


I've been on a decluttering mission and had collected a laundry basket full of items to return to Walmart, Target, and the craft store. I didn't have any receipts and I'd had some of the items for many months, but I wanted to try and return them. In less than 2 hours I visited Walmart, Target AND the craft store and went home $110 richer! Before my TravelScoot I would NEVER attempt three stores in one day, much less TWO hours.

This isn't scooter-related, but if any of you are interested in having less clutter in your life, check out http://www.unclutterer.com/. I've gotten great organizational tips there. I also found great information in
Susan Pinsky's Organizing Solutions for People with ADD.

Have you recently been on a scooter adventure? We'd love to see pictures and hear about it! You can submit them to me by email, elizabeth@ifisher.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment