Monday, March 31, 2014

Question about new Shopper Model TravelScoot


I've used my Travel Scoot for two years now, but have had battery issues.  We really enjoy Carnival cruises, but the standard door is 22" wide, and my Scoot is 23" wide. So I need to fold it down every time I go back to the cabin.  My last cruise I just skipped some activities instead. So I'm thinking about selling my regular Scoot and buying the new Shopper model, which being even lighter is appealing to me.  Anyone tried it? 

Thanks so much, 

Julie

You can answer Julie's question by posting a comment on this post, or you can send it to me (elizabeth@ifisher.com) and I'll be sure she gets it.  If you have this model and have a picture of yourself using it, I know I'm not the only one who wants to see it!

To read more about the Shopper, go to http://travelscoot.com/products/mobility-scooters.html.

1 comment:

  1. Julie, I can't answer your question on the Shopper model but I have the regular and cruise Carniv al all the time and have had standard cabins. I do not have to fold up the TS to get it in the cabin. I light up the TS in front of the door, while I hold the handle bar area my hubby lifts the back wheels slightly off the ground and tilts the motor side up so that the back end goes through the door way at a slight angle. "If" I go back to the room during the day I will leave it in the hall in front of the door until I finish my business in the room.

    ReplyDelete