Thursday, October 17, 2013

Basket on Back


Can anyone help answer Fern's question?  I don't use the back basket, so I don't have personal experience with it.  Hopefully Mary Ray will have input too.  You can either post by writing a comment here, or by sending me an email, elizabeth@ifisher.com.  -- Elizabeth

From Fern:

Elizabeth,

Thanks for starting and keeping up the blog. That's how I found and fell in love with my Scoot.

I've had my basket on the front for years. It recently got hit and the bracket broke off. I either have to get it welded (or otherwise fixed) or put it on the back instead.  I see Mary Ray has hers on the back.

So...here's my question(s): Does it make it more difficult to get to the battery to remove it for charging with the basket there?  And does the basket swing around if it is only tied down in one spot?  If the answers are no and no, I may try it.

Again, thanks.

Fern

No comments:

Post a Comment