Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Multiple Myeloma and the TravelScoot


Please welcome Janice.  I met her through Facebook.  She and I were talking about how important a positive attitude is, and that goes for using mobility aids like the TravelScoot or dealing with health conditions.  If you use a TravelScoot to help you live a fuller life, I'd like to hear from you.  My email address is elizabeth@ifisher.com.  --Elizabeth


From Janice:

I had breast cancer last year and multiple myeloma this year so I figured out that a positive attitude is all I can control. The TravelScoot has been a GodSend for me. I can walk but not long distances.  My kids are rewarding me for cancer treatments with a land sea trip to Disney World in June. I will take my TravelScoot for the ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment