Thursday, October 17, 2013

From the Heart


I recently received this email from Margaret.  Big welcomes to Margaret, and I know I'm not the only one looking forward to hearing about her adventures!

Hi Elizabeth,

I've read every post on your TravelScoot blog. Your blog has been so helpful to me. I know I've needed mobility help for several years as my ability to go out and enjoy excursions has decreased, but I always was reluctant. I too am I woman of size (and tall also) so I figured that any scooter small enough that I could load it in my car couldn't possibly carry my weight. And I was just plain stubborn, and a little embarrassed. When I read about your experiences as well those of the others on your blog I began to feel so hopeful! You have no idea what it means to me to read that others have had their lives returned to them by having a truly portable mobility scooter. The price is high for the TravelScoot, but so is the price of confinement in my house. Yesterday, I spoke with Tony and ordered my TravelScoot! I can't wait to have it, to do simple things like go to the mall...

Thanks you so much.

From the heart,
Margaret

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the World of Travelscoot Margaret! I wish you Happy Scooting :)

    ReplyDelete