Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Breaking It Down

We have two vehicles. One is a Honda Odyssey minivan, which my husband normally drives. My TravelScoot easily fits in the back without taking it apart. Our other car is a 2004 Toyota Camry. It's what I usually drive, and I want to be able to carry my scoot in it. What I'd been putting off was learning how to take it apart to put it in the trunk.

Today was the day.

I watched Hardy Huber's video several times (http://travelscoot.com/demonstration.htm). He makes it LOOK easy, but this isn't the type of thing I'm good at.

So I put it off.

Here's how it went. I released the clamp that holds the seat on and pulled the seat off. Next I released the clamp that holds the u-shaped seat support on and removed it. Then I pressed the releases to fold the TravelScoot.

It took about thirty seconds. Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment