Friday, February 27, 2009

A quick trip to Walmart IS possible

Walmart used to be one of my favorite places to go. Not because I particularly LIKE Walmart, but because they have electric carts and I need one to shop. The problem is that they're not easily available. This means that sometimes I'd park and walk in the store, only to find no cart available. I'd check the parking lot first, and feel like I'd hit the jackpot if there was one out there next to an empty parking space, ESPECIALLY if it was charged and allowed me to do all my shopping before the power ran out.

Yesterday I needed to run in Walmart for a few things to take to my mom today. I didn't have to worry about where I could find a parking space, because even the far out ones work for me. I took the base of my TravelScoot out of the trunk of my car, attached the battery, then attached the seat and I was on my way. A simple trip that would have taken an hour or more before only took about 30 minutes, including assembling and disassembling my scoot.

Independence really IS a wonderful thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment