Monday, January 18, 2010

Sheila's First Adventure

From Shelia:

My TravelScoot arrived this week. My husband put it together yesterday, after we returned from a week over on Nantucket, I attached the Think-King cup holder and hooks, and we were ready to go!

We went into Boston to the RV show. In recent years, I've not done any of those things. His dream, when we retire, is to buy an RV and drive South or to AZ in the winter). Anyway, I (we) had a fabulous time...what freedom! We were there from 1 PM to 5:30...something I never would have been able to do before.

Funny thing....I was inside a travel trailer, looking around, and looked out the door to see my husband zipping around on the Scoot, giving it a try!

I bought the basket and it's on the back, and that will be fine for our cruise, but think that out and about at home, a bicycle basket on the front would work out better for me.

It's truly an amazing little "vehicle."


1 comment:

  1. Sheila it sounds like you had a great first adventure. The line about your husband zipping around on the scoot made me laugh. They are fun to ride and hard to resist.

    ReplyDelete