Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Does anyone have a pair of scissors?

Gee, I've done three posts in a row without a TravelScoot picture. That's a record! Of course you wouldn't have seen those three posts though if it hadn't been for my TravelScoot.

I'm going to start this post with a few words of advice. TAKE YOUR TOOLS AND A SPARE BELT WITH YOU, and don't just leave them on the ship like we did. Some day you'll be glad you were prepared.


One thing I had NOT planned on (and the reason I am advising you to keep your tools and a spare belt with you) was my dress getting caught in the belt. I often scoot in dresses and have never had a problem before, but this dress was a little longer. All of the sudden I'm scooting along and BAM, I'm not moving anymore. It took several minutes for Alan to work the fabric out of the belt and we did it by rolling slightly forward and back until he was able to get it out. We thought we were going to have to resort to scissors, but luckily we didn't have to do that. The fabric was torn, but at least I was still rolling!


Isn't that Walmart bag fashionable?  At least it matches my dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment