Friday, June 11, 2010

Seeing the World Through the Eyes of Children




I don't have any children of my own, but I especially enjoy the little ones in my family, and seeing the world through their eyes. In this picture the little ones are laughing because the alligator stood up, walked a couple of steps, and then sat on his food. The adults you see in these pictures are my nieces and nephews, except for my sister Georgia. Another sister (Rae) is the one taking the pictures.



 



This is my sister Georgia with me. We're watching the zebras, who I always thought of as black and white but these are brown and white.



This is Jaxon and he loves my wheels. He delighted me today because he called me by my name, and he hadn't done that before. "Lizabeth, where were you?" "Lizabeth, did you get lost?" "Lizabeth, come home with me."

No comments:

Post a Comment