Sunday, June 6, 2010

Tony's TravelScoot -- Meet Zoomba!



Hi Elizabeth,

Just got my scooter this past Wed, and boy, am I having a blast with this. First time I've been by the lake, 15 minutes from my home, for 4 years. This is where I proposed to my wife 9 years ago. Was great to be back. There is a walkway alongside the lake and we walked alongside for quite some time. Then, on Saturday, we left the house at 8 AM and got back at 8 PM. We went to the mall and scooted around for a long time, had breakfast there. Then, we went to Toys R Us for my grandsons birthday present, I was really zooming around there, unbelievable. By the way, my scooter is called Zoomba, a play on an aerobics class my daughter takes.

Being on oxygen has really limited my activities as I get very short of breath walking around, now, with Zoomba, I can go anywhere, anytime, I really love this TravelScoot. What a difference it is making in my life. Yesterday, I went to Home Depot and asked where the Velcro was. I was in aisle 4, they told me aisle 19, normally, I would have left without the Velcro, but with Zoomba, I was there and back in a flash.

We are making plans to go to the zoo with the grand kids, to Navy Pier on Lake Michigan, to the botanical garden, everything has opened up to us, this is a miracle.

Anyhow, I look forward to all the blogs and am now so happy that I can contribute one myself.

Talk to you all later.

Tony

1 comment: