Thursday, July 8, 2010

Girls Gone Wild ... At Target!



My sister Rae and I spent most of Sunday at Target, shopping our hearts out. We got up early (for us) and put in a couple of hours looking for the perfect birthday gift for our 15-year-old niece Morgan. That night we went back with the birthday girl to do more shopping and exchanging. I got to road-test my new gel seat cushion (more about that in another post), and I did my best to use up the whole large lithium ion battery, but it was still green after hours of flying around Target.

Now, about that picture. Rae and I were at the end of an aisle and I saw the shelf and the post and told her I was going to turn around, that I couldn't get through there. Her comment was, "I thought you said your TravelScoot would fit anywhere!" She was right. I decided to give it a try and cleared the post with no trouble. She started to follow along behind me and promptly got her shopping cart stuck! She pulled out her iPhone so we could blog about it.

4 comments:

  1. I guess this means that you can "boldly go where no shopping cart can" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, what a great name for a post! We might have to come up with more pictures to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really looking forward to the gel seat cushion post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am trying out a motorcycle air cushion by ROHO called an "airhawk". So far I have found it comfortable. It is certainly lighter weight than the gel cushions.

    ReplyDelete