Wednesday, September 29, 2010

TravelScooting two miles to the grocery store





Elizabeth,

Today was the day that I decided that it was time to take my scooter shopping. Now I guess you are thinking that I've taken it shopping many times before and wondering what could possibly be different about today. Well today is the day that I rode my scooter to the supermarket. Our Winn Dixie is a couple of miles from my house, so I loaded up my cane and went for a ride. This may have been the most freeing experience I've had yet with my TravelScoot, and it won't be the last.

HUGS!

Rhonda


 

3 comments:

  1. Good on you Rhonda. Trust the hills were few and the paths even.
    Ray Maclachlan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonda do you just use the SLA batteries?

    Loved the pictures of you going up big inclines (and down) and now venturing out on a 4 mile journey! I am impressed by your scooter-foo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whenever I go on a pre-planned big adventure, I use my l-ion. On this day, I should have but by the time I thought about it, I was too lazy to go back into the house to get it.

    ReplyDelete