Thursday, December 3, 2009

Vroom Vroom, 24 cans of Alpo, and a TrolleyBasket



I asked Krystal for a picture of Vroom Vroom loaded with 24 cans of Alpo, and here it is. It amazes me all the creative ways you guys use your TravelScoots. And speaking of creative, Krystal also bought a TrolleyBasket and added her own special bling to it. Here's what she had to say about it...

Got the Trolley (that’s the largest one) and really like it. Only thing is, I’m not really tall enough to use the long handle while riding without tipping it forward. That’s OK as I use the little handle just fine while riding. I use the long handle when taking the stuff into the trailer. The coolest thing, it fits on Nic’s dog ramp so I don’t have to lift it up the steps. And yes, I just had to bling it as it was just so plain.

Helpful links

Trolley Basket website:  http://www.trolleybasketusa.com/

Trolley Basket posts on this blog:  http://mytravelscoot.blogspot.com/search?q=trolleybasket

No comments:

Post a Comment