Friday, May 22, 2009

Cynth's Scoot Idea

Submitted by Cynth:

"Hi,

I had an idea today about using those cane cups for something useful like maybe a place to hold the end of some kind of upright that also fastens some how at the top of the steering upright. The uprights could be used to add "tools" to the scoot like a drink holder and shopping hooks so the basket could also be used to give more options on carrying things while shopping.

See my artwork idea (suitable for framing lol), and that is supposed to be a drink holder not a roll of toilet tissue. hahaha

What do you think?

Cynth"

1 comment:

  1. I spent an hour and a half looking through home depot today trying to come up with ideas for some tote hooks and what not for the TravelScoot. I messed with doweling and looked at all sorts of hooks and connectors.

    Then I came home and googled "clamps" and found no-slip grip-clips for wheel chairs. They look like they will work just attached to the steering column. I ordered some and will let you know how they work out.

    You can view them here: http://www.wheelchairgear.com
    they are the middle picture 2nd down.


    I must say it was lovely to cruse home depot without dragging a shopping cart around.

    ReplyDelete