Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Travel Kit arrived!

I received my TravelScoot Travel Kit today. They are good quality items, and nicely made. The bag that protects the controls is much thicker material than the black bag that comes with the scooter. There's a piece of velcro that holds it in place. Also, the color in the picture looks dark pink on my monitor, but it's actually the same color as the fabric caddy.

The battery bag is the perfect size to hold two of the lithium ion batteries. I'll definitely be using mine to hold the battery (or batteries!) when I fly. I also like it that it has the TravelScoot emblem on it. It makes it look like it belongs with the scoot.

Here are links to the original posts:

New travelScoot Travel Kit

http://mytravelscoot.blogspot.com/2009/05/new-travelscoot-travel-kit.html

A New and Easier Way of Airline Travel

http://mytravelscoot.blogspot.com/2009/05/new-and-easier-way-of-airline-travel.html

1 comment:

  1. It is good to hear they are well made. Should I ever "have to fly" I will order the kit.

    ReplyDelete