Friday, May 8, 2009

Lithium Ion Batteries and the New Wider/Deeper Seat


Batteries: Hardy Huber now has more lithium ion batteries in stock. He'd been out for a few weeks.

Bigger Seats: I have the prototype for the new, larger seat. Hardy says he'll have more in and available for shipping in the middle of July. If you buy your TravelScoot before then he'll send the regular seat (which works well), and trade out for the larger seat when they come in.

Sorry the picture is a bit dark, but the seat on the left is the regular seat and the one on the right is the wider and deeper one. The seat is turned upside down, and the one on the left has the metal part attached that attaches to the base of the scoot.

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to the larger seat. My butt gets very "tired" on the current seat.

    I am glad he is getting so much business... I look forward to when he can produce a modified foot peg.

    ReplyDelete