Saturday, May 30, 2009

Grocery Shopping

I had a TravelScoot adventure with my hubby today. We started out at Bass Pro, which is a combination of a theme park and sporting goods store. Seriously, they had a pond IN the store with ducks, turtles and fish and there were also huge aquariums. Some marketing genius did a terrific job designing the store. After that we went to Ralph's Supermarket, a local grocery store we'd never been in.

Sounds like an ordinary Saturday, right? Not for me. Not without my TravelScoot. Have I told you lately how much I love my scoot? :-)

This photo shows how I shop for groceries (and that you CAN wear a dress while scooting). Alan was with me today, but I shop this way when I'm by myself too. If I get in a narrower space, I'm able to reach back and pull the shopping cart behind me.

2 comments:

  1. be careful in a skirt, i got mine caught in the wheel once on formal night on a cruise...

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dresses and wear them all the time, but I hike it up a little when I'm riding. I had a longer dress get caught once though.

    ReplyDelete