Monday, May 25, 2009

New Orleans Aquarium


Rhonda sent me an email today letting me know that she was on an adventure with her hubby and 10-year-old son, at the New Orleans Aquarium.
What is so special about this trip is that she wouldn't have been able to go without her TravelScoot without the fear of when her next asthma attack would occur.

The first day Rhonda used her TravelScoot to go to work she told me she felt liberated. I have to agree with her!

This is what she had to say:

"We are at the Aquarium in New Orleans and having a great time. I rode over
bricks earlier with no problems. However, my teeth nearly rattled out of my
head. Crowds are a little challenging, especially people with strollers and
little children loose. Having a great time ... Wish you were here."

1 comment:

  1. Way cool. I hope the entire trip was fab.

    The entry way to the Walmart I shop at has an uneven stone floor and it is bumpy as hell, I drive really slow over it because it is so jarring. I imagine bricks would be way worse.

    ReplyDelete