Thursday, July 2, 2009

Jackie's Avenger


Hi all,

The TravelScoot might not be the ideal scooter for every supersize woman, so from time to time I'm going to talk about other scooters that are working out well. This post is about Jackie and Chris, two long-time friends I met at a NAAFA convention MANY years ago.

Jackie uses an Avenger scooter. This isn't her first scooter, so they bought this one after they'd had experience with other scooters. I asked Chris if he was the designated lifter, but he said no, they use a lift that's on the back of their truck. He's is going to send me pictures of the lift in action.

The Avenger scooter is manufactured by Golden Technology, and with a weight-capacity of 500 lbs., it's a heavy-duty scooter designed to handle extra weight, uneven terrain at speeds up to 7 mph. The scooter itself weighs 190 lbs., so you'll need a lift and a vehicle large enough to carry it.

Is anyone else curious about where Jackie got that beautiful dress?

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you here Jackie :)

    Yes, yes I am curious about where you got that dress. I used to have a blouse in a very similar pattern but in navy blue and I wore it to death.

    ReplyDelete