Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hi, Ho, Silver, Away!


This is from Peggy, our soon-to-be TravelScoot rider:

I was able to put the scooter up on the big screen in my classroom to show my students. They were so excited and ready for a field trip. I was telling them I needed to come up with a name for it. One of my students said to call it Silver. My assistant then said, "Hi, Ho, Silver, Away." That was it. Now all I need is a white hat and a mask!

Peggy also has plans this weekend to visit her sister, then take on the French Quarter in New Orleans with a friend. When her friend asked what all she wanted to do, this was her answer...

Let's see; walk the dogs in the neighborhood once I get their new harnesses, walk the dogs along the lakefront, walk the dogs on the St. Tammany Trace, go to the Quarter, go to Magazine St, walk the dogs in Audubon park, go to the zoo, go to the aquarium, go to the insectarium, go to Lakeside Shopping Center, Go to the Mall of Louisiana, go to the Destrehan Festival when it happens, go to Houmas House Festival, and did I mention walk the dogs.

She thinks she may have worn herself out before she even gets Silver (arrival scheduled for Friday!), and I agree with her, but I have a feeling she's going to have some adventures to share after this weekend. Stay tuned. Same Bat-time, same Bat-channel!" Oh wait, that's the wrong show. LOL!

If you have a TravelScoot adventure to share, please send it to me at elizabeth@ifisher.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment