Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Buddha enjoys scooting too!





From Debbie:

I took advantage of one of the last days of the season for taking my "Silverbelle" out. My little pug, Buddha loves riding scooters, plus it's a good way for him to get some exercise. He used to ride on the floorboard of my GoGo (that doesn't work anymore), so I thought well at least he can run along with the scoot. I didn't think the triangular canvas pouch would support his weight, but low and behold, it does! So if anyone has a little dog, cat, or whatever that likes to join in the fun, this might work for them also. Buddha weighs 18 pounds and the velcro doesn't begin to pull away with him in the pouch. He runs until he gets tired and then I stop so he can climb on and ride for awhile. So now, come next Spring, I can look forward to taking my "scooter ridin' boy" on some Travelscoot adventures.

1 comment:

  1. I had to look twice to see your pug in the second picture. You two look ADORABLE together, and the weather looks beautiful. You've got a nice place to ride.

    ReplyDelete