Friday, April 17, 2009

Take me riding in your car .. car.. take me riding in your car...

Lynn Ellen has a VW New Beetle and this weekend she is going to play with different configurations of loading it into the back. I'm sure she'll share the results with us, so look for them here next week.

I have a Toyota Camry and could put two TravelScoots in my trunk. I just remove the seat and u-bar, seat back and battery, and collapse the scoot. Instead of a second scoot I'm going to put a stool in there so I can sit if I need to to assemble and disassemble my scoot.

Cynth had this to add...

I just folded it up and put it in the trunk for the first time.

Every thing went fine and it wasn't that bad to lift into the trunk. I did not break down the basket.

It will take some practice to get the thing folded until both hinges "snap" into place quickly.

I did not need to use a stool to sit on while breaking it down, but I know if I am tired or its toward afternoon I would need one because I tend to stiffen up after noon.

I have an 04 Buick LeSabre and there is lots of extra room in the trunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment