Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Why I love my TravelScoot

Rhonda wrote to tell us about her day on Tuesday:

I had a great day on my scoot. My regular work day involved parking in the garage and riding the 1/4 mile to the courthouse. Because of the weather, today would have brutal for me without my TravelScoot. I started with an asthma attack as soon as I got out of my car in the garage.

If I had walked that distance afterward someone would have had to call 911 for me as soon as I arrived at the building. My day also included a trip across the street to City Court and back again. I had to make two out-of-the-ordinary trips to my car today (totaling three round-trips), I would never have been able to do that without my scoot. The best part of the day was that I was able to ride my scoot about three city blocks at the hottest part of the day to go to lunch with friends. I wouldn't even have attempted that trip on foot had the weather been cool and clear. The food was less than stellar but the company was good and the trip was great. I can't say that I have regretted my purchase one bit. In fact, for me the value of the scoot far outweighs the cost.

I know I would already have had to quit my job this summer if it were not for my scoot. I love it, I'm having lots of fun with it, but the bottom line is that it is keeping me working.

In the picture (left to right): Elizabeth's hubby Alan, Hardy Huber (TravelScoot inventor), and Rhonda

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so inspired. Mine is supposed to be here tomorrow. You will probably find me going up and down my street. HA The decorator side of me doesn't know if I should leave it classy plain or if the "motorcycle mama" side of me wants to dress it up with black leather and spikes or if the lady side of me wants pink and lace. I am going craaazzzzyyy. ROFLMAO
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete